Bulova Moonwatch – 96B258
$675.00 - $600.00
(as of Jul 03,2021 15:48:08 UTC – Details)
- Watch now: Bulova makes history again with the special edition Moon Watch.
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Find a look of unparalleled history and brilliance with the Moon watch from Bulova®! The Moon watch is a replica from the Bulova watch worn on the moon during Apollo 15’s space mission in 1971. Bulova was partnered with NASA from the 1950’s into the 1970’s and engineered many of the timing devices on board 46 board NASA missions. The original was worn by the 7th man to ever walk on the moon and was created to withstand lunar and anti gravity conditions, and was used to ensure safe re-entry back into the earth’s atmosphere. Today’s replica also includes anti-reflective sapphire glass, a tool for easy strap removal and interchangeability, and Bulova’s proprietary high-frequency movement with unparalleled accuracy.
- Stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over, double push-button release.
- Round face.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Black dial features white-tone hands and hour markers, three subdials, date display window, minute track, and Bulova detailing.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Water resistant 165 feet.
- Display case included.
- Your Bulova watch is covered by Bulova’s 3-Year Global Warranty.
- Case Height: 45 mm
- Case Width: 45 mm
- Case Depth: 14 mm
- Band Width: 20 1⁄15 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 6.4 oz
Case Diameter: 45mm
Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Case height: 13.5 mm