Photographer Journal: Professional Photographers Log Book, Photography & Camera Notes Record, Photo Sessions Logbook, Organizer
(as of Jun 12,2021 00:18:52 UTC – Details)
This beautiful Photographer Journal is a perfect way to log & record your photoshoot sessions. Whether you’re taking pictures as a profession or a hobby, this Photographer Journal will help keep you organized. Each page includes space and prompts sections to record in detail:
- Date & Time – Write the date and time of the photo shoot.
- Image # – Log the image number.
- Shooting Mode – Record ISO, WB, Aperture, Shutter Speed, & Tripod Used.
- Meter Mode – Write EV +/-, Lens, Focal Length, Flash, Flash Settings.
- In Camera Settings – Log setting specific to your camera.
- Weather – Record what the weather is like.
- Lighting Description – Describe your lighting.
- Shot Notes – Blank lined for writing any other important notes such as landscape/ nature, headshots, family, wedding, studios, portrait photos, senior pictures, black and white, newborn baby session, fashion shoot, the goal for the shoot, etc.
Also makes a great gift for that special photographer in your life. Journals help to keep all of your important information all in one place. Designed for the creative photographer. Large size of 6×9 inches, 106 pages, black and gray ink, white paper, soft matte finish cover, paperback.
There are no reviews yet.